Verify Pre-employment Background Checks
Who are you about to hire?
Verify provides complete pre-employment screening services
to aid your
organization in making informed hiring decisions.
Offering a comprehensive suite of services, Verify allows you to easily confirm
information provided by your prospective employees.
Verify is a network of systems which
collects and brings background information to a central point in a most
efficient, timely, economical and highly confidential manner.
Quick Response: the average turn around time to receive data is between one
to five working days depending on the check requested.
- Fast turn around time for data requested.
- Highly confidential and secure system.
- Priced competitively.
- One bill sent at the end of the month reflecting only services
requested. Detailed Invoices viewable online for reconciliation.
- No additional software required (completely Internet based).
- Frees valuable staff time to work on other tasks.
- Facilitates use of cross checks to validate certain applicant/employee
- Provides immediate feedback on costs of checks requested.
Sign up to use our Verify services:
Download and print the following pdf files:
Fax the signed subscriber agreement to 217-753-9315 or mail to 206 S. 6th, Springfield, IL 62701
Other downloadable information:
FBI Name Search Request Form
(after fingerprint rejections)
Identified Offender - Administrative Rule
Interagency Agreement with Illinois State Police
Healthcare Worker Law
Non-Public Schools Law
Futures In Rehabilitation Management (FIRM) of
Springfield, Illinois, owns and operates VERIFY
background check services.
The ROSS Agency owned by James Redenbo and William O'Sullivan provides
background services to FIRM.
For more information on the ROSS Agency visit
- Postal address
- 206 S 6th St, Springfield, IL 62701
- Electronic mail
- General Information: Bill Koeller,
Sales: Steve Puckett, Sales
Customer Support: Matt Waugh,